Obtaining publications

by goddidit 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• goddidit
    goddidit

What would be the easiest, cheapest way to obtain JW publications, even hardbacks?

They don't come to my door so often. What if I visit the nearest KH?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Maybe not the nearest, if they know who you are. Try one some distance away where you are not known. It depends on what you are looking for, too. Many of us here have extensive digital and/or hard copy libraries. Try posting what you need, and we may be able to help.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thrift stores and used book stores are also a great way to find them. I have also found them on Ebay & Amazon. Several are also available on-line free of charge, even the secret Organization & elders book.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Use the contact info on their official website

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Use the contact info on their official website.

Any publications requestion via the website or via mail-in coupons on literature will be delivered in person by a local JW.

If ya don't mind the visit and attempts at conversion (not conversATion), go for it!

Doc

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Hardback stuff isnt made anymore due to massive cost cutting at the WTBTS.

Some halls may have some stock of hardback stuff.

If you have specific titles you want, some here may be willing to ship to you. Sometimes people want to just dump their fine collection of WT material pile of shit off on someone willing to take it, maybe someone will come along in this thread and help you out!

• goddidit
    goddidit

Good suggestion LostGeneration

I live in Auckland, New Zealand, if anyone nearby has a fine collection of WT material pile of shit they want to be rid of.

I promise to put it to good use in my research aimed at rescuing people from this evil org.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I'd love to help but I set all mine on fire!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

http://www.eventfinder.co.nz/search?q=book+fair

You've missed all the book fairs for 2012. I've seen some goodies on Trademe.

Go to a congregation and tell them you want a selection to smuggle into Singapore.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit