I Got A Brand New Adjustable Bed, Mattress & Boxspring And I Am Sick To My Stomach!

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
  • minimus
    minimus

jgnat, they sound great but even pricier!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Is it foam , or interior sprung?

Either way, a mattress protector cover might help ......I do know that new beds often take a while to get used to .....

I hope it is resolved, Min

• minimus
    minimus

I just got word that I am recieving a Beauty rest set and they will be delivering again on Friday. (As long as I can breathe!)

• cedars
    cedars

Minimus

I just got word that I am recieving a Beauty rest set and they will be delivering again on Friday. (As long as I can breathe!)

Please keep us updated. I want a full report on whether the replacement mattress is up to snuff.

The moment you detect any nausea, or odors that cannot be attributed to the other mattress-user, please come back online and let us know.

We just want you to get a good sleep.

Cedars

• minimus
    minimus

oh cedarsssss

• under the radar
    under the radar

We bought a Bob-O-pedic, which is a knock-off of the Tempurpedic. It had really strong fumes that smelled like formaldehyde. Since it was under a warranty, we insisted that the store replace it. They did, and the new one had no odor at all. Both arrived new in the plastic. Go figure...

• minimus
    minimus

Friday afternoon I am getting anice "regular" bed that shouldn't get me sick.

• maisha
    maisha

I have treated many people for similar problems.

Your symptoms are sounding exactly like Formaldehyde posioning.

This gas will be given off for a long time as the mattresse settles. This chemical is used to make the foam in the mattresse

or the pillow.

It can cause you lung damage if it is strong enough and can make you very ill and may take you a few weeks

to get it out of your system.

Definately avoid this bed....

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting...tomorrow I get a regular non poisonous bed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit