Has the Governing Body 2.0 commenced Phase I of OHP (Operation History Purge)?

by Calebs Airplane 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

new light allows any issue to be resolved by simply denying it.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

yup - take the new F&DS "understanding". It wipes out the argument that points out that pretty much nothing the Bible Students believed in 1919 is still accepted therefore what the hell was Jesus approving when he appointed the F&DS "over the belongings". That is now future. Argument deflected.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Spot on BalaamsAss: "Most JWs barely scan the magazines or read the bible....then they snooze through the meetings. About half of elders have actually ever read the bible cover to cover ONCE."

I'd add that only about 2-5% are really studious JWs (beyond underlining) the ones that really see how drastic the changes are.

PS Great Screen Name!

• caliber
    caliber

yup - take the new F&DS "understanding". It wipes out the argument that points out that pretty much nothing the Bible Students believed in 1919 is still accepted therefore what the hell was Jesus approving when he appointed the F&DS "over the belongings". That is now future. Argument deflected. ~~~~ konceptual99

appointment over all the Master's belongings" is now FUTURE
    Specifically, the FDS is the select group of anointed men who are directly involved with preparing and dispensing spiritual food during this end time.
    I.e. at the moment it's the 8 GB members in Brooklyn.

-

The domestics are BOTH the anointed and other sheep who feed on this spiritual food.

~~~~ AnnOMaly http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/239557/1/Questions-on-new-understanding-FDS-GB
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Leavingwt,

You are right about that. I mentioned ( without being disrespectful ) that doctrines do change quite often, and that we ( jw's ) should be careful when we make the statement that we have absolute truth. I cited all the articles about the " Superior Authorities " flip-flop without calling it that. What good did it do? I have no privleges and I am considered in danger of becoming an apostate!! LOL!!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

DATA-DOG: Proceed with caution. If you don't want to be DF'd, you'll want to keep your questions to yourself, no matter how honest and sincere they are. As Hassan can tell you, loyal cult members have ears trained to detect the slightest waivering from official dogma. Further, any attitude less than 100% submission sets off alarm bells.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I know....

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Notice their On-Line library only goes back to 2000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit