What do you wanna talk about?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have to figure out how to juggle several projects, all of which involve working on the computer. One is a paying gig, which makes it a priority even though its the least fun. I can't seem to get going on the next project, rewriting a novel with the view to getting it published. (It's loosely based on my experience as a JW and involves a serial killer). Project 3 is a science fiction novel I'm sharing with another community on the net. Its a just for fun deal after 10 days or so of work I'm a chapter and a half into it. But it's hard to get motivated to spend more time on the computer.

I seem to be good at procrastination.

• tec
    tec

I'm going to be out of work in two and a half weeks and I'm really looking forward to it :)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I have a headache and need to go to bed ,but you should all go see my post about our holiday light show ,and leave me messages. When I wake up tommorrow I can say ," Awwww look people left me messages " . That is all ....

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

tec, hopefully for vacation. troubled mind,hope you feel better.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Jeff - send your novel off to an editor. All the editor's comments might get you enthused again, so you can finish the novel.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Hortensia, I'm working with a professional editor. She's made encouraging noises, but she's expensive and the actual rewrite is my job. Don't worry, I'll get back to it, I just need to let the ideas cook for awhile.

• minimus
    minimus

MOUTHY< you haven't forgotten that, huh? Good!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Ferrari.

• minimus
    minimus

guns

• james_woods
    james_woods

Ferraris AND Guns!

Freeze - Miami Vice!

Share this

Google+