What would Jesus do?

by Christ Alone 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Here are a few images that I came across that I thought were interesting:

• a watcher
    a watcher

Since his main activity was preaching and teaching, I think he'd be pioneering with JW's :-)

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I like one poster's idea (can't remember who it was) that Jesus would go to the conventions and assemblies of JWs and overturn the new credit card contribution machines!

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

I have no idea, I guess he would surprise us. I guess this is equally difficult to imagine than guessing before that he would produce lot's of great quality wine to keep party going and get people drunk. Really he would surprise me for sure.

CP

• designs
    designs

Jesus taught from the teachings of the School of the Pharisees begun by Rabbi Hillel 500 years before. Jeus couldn't pass up a Pharisee and not say something snarky but he had no problem teaching from their textbooks.....go figure lol

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Sort of like those of us that respect science and what it's discovered, but reject some of the conclusions that some scientists reach...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

he would have been assassinated for preaching apostacy, such as peace, charity, love, etc.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

He'd start a line of low fat/ low calorie gluten free unleavened bread called " I Can't Beleive It's Not Jesus "

• designs
    designs

Forever Yogurt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit