A new life with my long lost brother...

by TimeBandit 27 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

So happy for you!

What an uplifting post; and a hopeful message to anyone else who is where you were at a year ago.

Awesome. Just awesome!

Peace to you and yours,

tammy

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Boy I'm glad I didn't commit suicide last December...I was severely depressed and almost swallowed a bullet. Good thing I got my head screwed on straight and didn't do it. I would have missed out on the happy way things have turned out! I've found that I can be happy and life is definitely worth living.

Every day is like I have just begun a fun and happy vacation. Sure we have our ups and downs like everyone else, but for the most part I'm the happiest I've ever been.

Good thing I got my head screwed on straight and didn't do it. I would have missed out on the happy way things have turned out! I've found that I can be happy and life is definitely worth living.

This is a ringing endorsement for those who are depressed and think that their only way out of their suffering is to end their life.

I am very happy for you and your family, Chris.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    That would be awesome! We'll fly you out when we have the extra money Heather..Can't wait.

Either that or if I can, I will be driving a different car, gas prices will be right and I will visit you and be taking a month visiting and touring.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Shheeesh Timebandit I didn`t know you was going under so much stress !

I`m so glad to hear things are working out better for you now

smiddy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

The description of your life is wonderful, I am really happy for you, well done for getting your life back on a good track. Enjoy! Looking fwd to puppy pics.

Loz x

• carla
    carla

Glad to hear life turned around for you!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Happy for you.

S

• happy@last
    happy@last

Thank you for sharing such a positive story, it just proves that there is always another path, one perhaps never considered that can lead to happy times

• Blackbird Singing
    Blackbird Singing

What a Great story, I really needed to hear this, this morning! Thanks for posting it, look forward to the pic's. Blackbird

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Uncle Chris --- that has a nice ring to it! Glad to hear you're doing well. And congratulations to your wife on her new job.

Reopened Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit