Greetings!

by Malsonilla 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Hello, I am back after a long break from all things JW and xJW, and publicly, I will offer my apologies to the owner of this board for being so harsh with him/her, and if he allows me to remain on this board, I am thankful.

I am the apostate formerly known as PublishingCult. I am currently in the Richmond, VA area if anyone would care to meetup for coffee or whatever. I will be in the area for at least a couple days. My email is [email protected], so please feel free to contact me at the email addy.

Hope you all have a good holiday.

Tim

• flipper
    flipper

MALSONILLA- Welcome back to the board my friend. Look forward to your posts and how you are doing in your life. My motto is to most always let bygones be bygones . Hope life is treating you good

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Thanks, flipper.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome back Tim.

I enjoyed your posts and videos.

I hope all is well for you.

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

thanks, wanna. Doing well here. hope you are, too.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome!

Didn't know you from before so this'll be a fresh start for both of us.

00DAD

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

00DAD, thanks for the warm welcome. Hope your day is going well.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I look every now and then for a new video ... any plans to add to the lineup?

(for those unfamiliar with Tim's videos ... you can start with this one ... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWkEDf4v4rA&feature=plcp

• Malsonilla
    Malsonilla

Hey, thanks, Wanna. I would eventually like to do some followup vids and tackle other topics. I am currently travelling and enjoying myself for while without thinking (much) about anything JW. Hope you and yours are well.

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Tim .... I remember you, although I was a 'newbie'

in those days. I really appreciate your vids.

Great to hear from you ...looking forward to hearing more

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit