Star Trek fans

by irondork 14 Replies latest jw friends

• irondork
    irondork

BREAKING: Official Synopsis For Star Trek Into Darkness Revealed November 26, 2012

by Anthony Pascale , Filed under: Star Trek Into Darkness , trackback

Today the 2013 Star Trek: Into Darkness movie took another big step forward. Paramount Pictures issued the official approved synopsis for the film, which reveals some details about the plot. Read the synopsis below (minor spoilers).

Trek Sequel Official Synopsis

Here is the official synopsis for Star Trek Into Darkness...

In Summer 2013, pioneering director J.J. Abrams will deliver an explosive action thriller that takes Star Trek Into Darkness.

When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis.

With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.

As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Hmmmmmm...... Has posiblities. I liked the recent reboot so ill give this one an oportunity :)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I did enjoy the prequel to Star Trek. My preference would be for the original cast to stay young and make good Star Trek films forever. The first film was an embarassment. It was so bad but I had tears in my eyes to see the cast again.

Star Trek doesn't seem to be so "hot" now as in the past or is that my age?

This is great news.

• tec
    tec

Looking VERY forward. I loved the remake that they did, and cannot wait to see more from this new (alternate) Star Trek universe and crew.

Peace,

tammy

• 00DAD
    00DAD

an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for

Ok, I've been watching ST in every incarnation since I was a wee-lad and I love the stuff, but I gotta' say it, "Who wrote that crap? It doesn't even make sense!!!"

How can a fleet be "detonated"?

00DAD

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yea i didnt like the wording either .... But im giving a ton of credit to the reboot and hoping this one will follow suit....

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Yea i didnt like the wording either

The writer is suffering from Thripshaw's Disease. See the first 1:30 minutes of this clip.

• cedars
    cedars

I'm optimistic. I enjoyed the last film, so let's hope this one carries on the momentum.

Cedars

• Heaven
    Heaven

Looking forward to it. Enjoyed the last one.... "Buckle Up!"

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I love star trek since day one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit