marijuana

by Honeybucket 46 Replies latest watchtower medical

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Genesis 1:29

King James Version (KJV)

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've been watching Weeds and hell if the economy doesn't start picking up, may just have to become a weed grower :)

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Love this thread!

In 2008 Michigan past their medical marijuana law, and in 2013 are now considering recreational use as ok just like WA and CO. I grew up thinking that mj was so bad that I would not even entertain the idea of using it; and I still have some bias and sterotypes in my head about it put there by our political system. However as my youngest son started college in 2010 my views started to change and reluctently I got legal to use introduced it to my son. Having your youngest go to college on the far side of the state is difficult for a mom like me, but I never regret introducing MJ to my son. On his college campus alone 2 have died from alcohol poisening, two from using fake MJ, one from oxy overdose, and I can't even begin to count the number of MIPs, DUIs. No one has ever died from MJ. Also MJ users do not start fights or do stupid things like alcohol users. I worked 10 years in a metro Detroit ER and NEVER did I see anyone come in for an issue related to MJ except for once. A young mother was at her sister's playing cards and smoking MJ. She put her 8 month old baby in a playpin and somehow the baby got his coat over his mouth and smothered to death. Very sad. Had the mother not be using, perhaps she would have been more attentive to her child. With that said, it should be a truism to never use anything, alcohol, drugs, natural or otherwise, when responsible for the care of anyone else.

• RandomNoise
    RandomNoise

besides the physical, phychological and social benifits, there are some strains that make just beautiful plants. personally i'd prefer marijuana decorating my garden than roses and tulips...

i can definately see a teenager breaking off a bud out of my garden to help woo his valentine on a hot summer night, if it works maybe i'll be invited to the wedding... that thought just made me smile

• talesin
    talesin

I am so happy to see some positive vibes here about maryjane.

My own experience:

I hated the weed. My ex was a pothead, and it was the main reason I left him.

About 15 years later, my doctor recommended maryjane for my fibromyalgia, after many years of experimenting with BIG PHARMA, and suffering from the side effects of SSRI's, TRICYCLIC antidepressants, and other 'drugs', including the VERY dangerous LYRICA.

I am now an advocate for the weed. If you are rabidly against it, I urge you to do your OWN research. One question to ponder: Why is HEMP illegal?

do the research, peeps, and you will be shocked and amazed.

xo

tal

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cannabis with a high CBD to THC ratio is the best one for medical use, you don't get as high as CBD blocks the THC receptors.

http://www.buycannabidiol.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHBsxfbgrbY

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit