Looks like Angus had a good talking to

by wha happened? 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Now he's issued an apology. Poor kid, not the 1st one overwhelmed by religion.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8900627

Idiot. $350K/episode, and he calls the show "filth?" Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

Some folks have no clue just how lucky they are.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, don't bite your silver feeding spoon. You'll hurt your teeth. Maybe they'll switch him back to a plastic spoon.

S

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

He makes more per episode than I make in 6 years and has the nerve to complain. I understand where he's coming from to an extent as I struggle personally trying to do this Christian thing all the while my entertainment and views don't necessarily jibe with Christ's teachings and example. Still, this show likely won't be around much longer anyway, right? Aren't the ratings sluggish on this show? If so it won't be long before it's a wrap regardless. Kid needs to do his time quietly, and then move on. His stock in Hollywood would be strong enough that he can find work in a lane that more aptly suits his newly found religious views. Something else that bothers me about his actions is that the show isn't all about him. Plenty of people are able to eat and provide for themselves because of that show. If I was making a living from that show behind the scenes and he's attempting to sabotage it, I'd have a personal problem with him at that point.

On another note, I like the thought in the other thread about it'd being better for him to be an Adventist than how so many other child actors and actresses ended up. He'd be better off a JW, Adventist anyday, than some dope addict tabloid story generator.

• shamus100
    shamus100

A-typical religious crackhead. ;)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I had heard that acting really wasn't his thing. His parents got him into it, and he scored the job of the century. Hopefully he will use his wealth towards education, not religion

• shamus100
    shamus100

He will probably end up on drugs or church drugs. Hope that I"m wrong - don't like to see anyone fail unless it's Charlie Sheen.

• shamus100
    shamus100

BTW, he's looking really good if you're a ghost!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I like Charlie Sheen. Love that he really doesn't give a fugg. I read he paid someone's either upper 5 digit or 6 digit back taxes recently. Has me wondering just how much he's worth.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Looking at his complexion I'd say most of the money went up his nose or in his lungs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit