Robert7, please do NOT allow SPARKY to be "PUT DOWN"!!!!!!

by ziddina 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Damn, I was so excited about helping Sparky, I ignored the distance issue...

Meh. Mileage isn't as big an issue for me. I like to drive!!

• Robert7
    Robert7

OH my. I did respond on the thread they made before in response. Obviously we didn't write off the cat or I wouldn't have reached out to take him in the first place. Thank you for your concern but Oompas son has requested him back. I'm sorry to have started all of this and thank you for your time I wish I got back to you in a timely-er mannar.

• ziddina
    ziddina

OKAY!!!

PHEW!!

That is good news...

As long as they know that we - myself and Flipper/Mrs. Flipper - are here to provide a 'safety net' for the little guy...

Zid - who's now a HAPPY She-Devil, again...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    I have pets, and it would KILL ME to think that, if I were dreadfully sick or lay dying, that my beloved pets were going to be dumped into an animal pound or put down, just because no one would take them....

Oompa didn't think of that before he topped himself.

• eva luna
    eva luna

Insensatez, BrokenPromises

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok he has a home. That's as good a news as any

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yes, wha Happened...

And they have my contact information, and probably Flipper's, too, so if there's ever any question of a home for Sparky, he's got a "safety net" at both my house and Flipper/Mrs. Flipper's home.

• flipper
    flipper

So glad to hear Sparky's got a home. We will still take him in if needed.

Thanks, Zid for doing all you did. And Wha'happened thanks for offering your help, and everyone else who offered to pitch in. You guys are the best. Mrs. Flip[

• ziddina
    ziddina

As Flipper said, thanks to everyone for offering to help!!

• dinah
    dinah

I miss Oompa. We all tried to help before he ended his life. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that miserable.

Rest in Peace, Eric. I hope you are getting a laugh about us worrying about your pussy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit