PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS

by QUEENIE 10 Replies latest social relationships

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PLATONIC RELAIIONSHIPS with the opposite sex and then see where it goes from there BUT 4 NOW platonic is jst [email protected] I ain bad lookin for being 55 and slightly pleasing plump and wont break a mirror --- have a lovely sunday and HAPPY EASTER TOO / PEACE

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I am soooooo not trying to be harsh, so please do not take this the wrong way...

Why don't you run an ad in a personals or something? Not sure, this stuff just sort of irks me is all. I mean, I don't know. Love is not something you find, anyhow. It is something that finds you.

Kisses,
    Moe

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

QUEENIE,

Please don't be cruel to men like that.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• ISP
    ISP

I don't believe too much in platonic relationships. Its easy to get involved. You have already brought your looks into the matter and so it looks like you are maybe after a little more!!!!! The net. is one poor substitute for meeting people in RL.

Best wishes

ISP

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I've been in a platonic relationship now for a few years. A much needed one.

Of course in the eyes of "The Society" I am presenting myself as an IMORAL person....whatever.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • dedalus
    dedalus
    I ain bad lookin for being 55 and slightly pleasing plump and wont break a mirror

Victoria fom GreatCrowd.net? Is that you? Or perhaps it's Boop? Or Jules? Or ... well, any female from GreatCrowd.net?

Dedalus

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

you guys DO NOT KNOW HUMEROUS SARCCASM WHEN YOU READ ONE...HAHAHAHA I MAKE MYSELF LAUGH ALL THE TIME--HOW ABOUT I GO FROM DOOR TO DOOR AND LET ALL HANG OUT ?? hahaha HAPPY EASTER EGG !!!

• rhett
    rhett

When my wife and I first met we were in college and she thought I was going out with this girl I'm friends with. At one point in time I did have a thing for this friend but by the middle of seventh grade it had died out. I still get a kick out of it although on a certain level just the thought of doing something with that friend is just yucky. Just goes to show that people of the opposite sex can have platonic friendships.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you call it when a straight guy and a gay guy are nothing but friends?

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

HAPPY EASTER EGG TO YOU TOO QUEENIE!!!

...wait this is an old thread.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

rehett == do not know...BUT sex I suppose is yucky to me is what is made me stay celibate 4 all these years....BUT we just got something soooo very very pretty from a very LOVING/GOOD/GIVING M A N name RANDY WATTERS--HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS EITHER --- necklaces on his Hawiian vacation 4 us ME and LISA I am so deeply touched.I LOVE YOU RANDY P E A C E I want to tell cyber-world including WT ORG as well==help me get the word out OK...NEXT TIME RANDY -- move this family over there to stay OKay !!!! xoxoxoxox

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit