He brought her INTO MY HOUSE!

by WuzLovesDubs 11 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Im stuck in hell here...Im stuck in a house I cant get sold, to get the money so that I can get the divorce and get away from this cheatin ass JW Im married to. I know every single time he goes out he goes to be with her ("but only in groups") and even though he was told by the elders to not have contact with her because its inappropriate he continues to do so unabated.

Last week I went across the state to attend my sons final State Marching Competition as a senior...which he never went to ever. And while Im 5 hours away he texts me to see when I will be home "because he wants to have some friends over". I said it would be extremely late if at all but if I did come home he wouldnt know I was there so he and the other worthies need not concern themselves with me. He replied "no need for sarcasm Im only thinking about you too". So concerned.

So I come home at 4am to what was a helluva party with groceries everywhere and the obvious signs of a cookout and score sheets for some game they were playing which included, I noticed, my daughters name. I asked her and HE replied yes she joined us for dominoes. But my bullshit meter was redlining...that list of names...

So last night...a week later...I flat out asked him...was SHE one of the people at this party you had while I was out of town?? He hesitated...then said "yes".

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME????? YOU BROUGHT THIS B*TCH INTO MY HOUSE??????? I was furious!!!! He kept saying YOU are the one who wants the divorce! Really???? And that gave you the green light to put this already existing affair into high gear even though you were told NOT to have contact? Even though she is STILL MARRIED too??? And NEITHER OF YOU ARE FREE TO REMARRY? You can bring your whore around my KIDS?? Into MY HOME????

He is a lying sneaking cheater and SO IS SHE!!! And they have the BALLS to SHUN ME and make a mockery of ME?? In my HOUSE??? He said because they didnt sleep together that it isnt an affair and I can go ahead and call it anything I want to. He admitted sending her a text that said "I wish you were here to see this beautiful sunrise with me".......what??????????? And there is no affair going on there???? He says I only see her in groups...and I said yeah followed by long phone calls, texting, emails, pictures, touches and god knows what else...and that is the POINT.... GOD DOES KNOW.

I reallllllllly want to write to the local elders and have the two of them disfellowshipped. I really fucking do. Im soooooooo sick of the mental torture he and this whole cult have and are putting me through. AND MY KIDS!!!!

I told him that there is no way now after the shitty way he has treated me both during this marriage and even right up to and through this divorce, that I am EVER going to get involved with another man again so that I can continue to be treated like he has been treating me for the rest of my life. I have NO INTENTION of sleeping with anybody and freeing his ass up so he can marry this whore. And SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO COME INTO THE HOUSE OF A MARRIED MAN WHO STILL LIVES WITH HIS WIFE!!!

His reply was not an apology for being the biggest damn hypocrite on the planet and being hurtful and inconsiderate and disrespectful...his reply was that I HAD RUINED IT FOR THEM AND NOW THEY CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER.

I said well being married sure as shit hasnt stopped you two YET HAS IT!!!! I hope they get caught and get disfellowshipped. And it cant happen soon enough!

Vindictive? Hateful? Hell yeah I am...Im soooooooo done.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i'd play it the other way. tell your husband your going to be away one evening--give him a few days notice--but dont pick a meeting night.

then ask a few of the elders to go and visit him that night.

• poppers
    poppers

I like your thinking, bigmac. Sorry you have this situation, WLD.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Sorry to hear you are going through this frustration. I'll have to go back and read up on the background of this. That was pretty brazen of him to bring her there. Even more so with your daughter in the house. Hope you can get out of this marriage & wacky religion on your terms.

• tif21
    tif21

Send a letter to his circuit overseer. I did because of the way I was treated. It didn't help me, but you might have a chance.

• Heaven
    Heaven

i'd play it the other way. tell your husband your going to be away one evening--give him a few days notice--but dont pick a meeting night.

then ask a few of the elders to go and visit him that night.

Excellent suggestion. Then, after this when he has gone out one day, call a locksmith and change the locks.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

where is her husband in all this?

• talesin
    talesin

I don't have much to say, except you have my full support, and I share your outrage.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Talk with a real estate professional and an attorney in your area who is versed in short sales. I think you can have a good chance of getting out of the house and the mortgage and this marraige.

Yes, I'd do a reverse sting on his arse. Videotaped, two witnesses, elders, and the other's spouse.

Skeeter

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Wow, WLD. I was married to a serial cheater, so I understand and share your outrage. And he has the gall to put the blame on you and find ways to excuse his behaviour? Unbelievable. It is most certainly an affair, whether or not "sleeping together" is involved, and for him to flaunt it in front of everyone, including your daughter, is unconscionable. I hope you are getting some legal advice as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit