I Saw 2 Hispanic Witnesses On My Street This Morning & They Looked Afraid Of Me

by minimus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I saw them. They had book bags strapped to their shoulders. They watched me as I turned my car around and I think they might have thought that I was going to clip them. The younger 20 something year old man, raised his hand to acknowledge me as if to say, "hi and thanks for not hitting us".

They continued their s l o w "pioneer shuffle" and I went my merry way.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If I saw a big red dot wearing sunglasses driving a car , I'd be scared too.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

They may not speak English, I know what it feels like!

• minimus
    minimus

Those JWs all have that look and walk.

• minimus
    minimus

Fink, I didn't have my sunglasses on today.

• new light
    new light

Not sure what "Hispanic" has to do with the story.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Over the summer two sisters came to the door asking if i knew of any Philippino families living in the neighborhood. Caught me off guard, I wish I could have said something meaningful to them. I just gave them a smile like they were nuts and shook my head. That was a first. I didn't even know of any Philippino congregation around here.

• minimus
    minimus

The Hispanic congregation is in another town. Why they were on my street, I do not know.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aww, you should have clipped them. You're such a nice guy;)

S

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

well perhaps a sunglass-less red dot driving a car is scarier than one with sunglasses?

I mean, sunglasses give and instant 'cool' factor you know...but just a plain red dot, in an angry shade of red to boot just might flip out any pedestrian. They could probably see the red of your eyes.

perhaps they thought red meant El Diablo...

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit