• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Without any machines.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I can . . . I don't need to dream

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Along time ago. As a child I remember dreaming I could fly and it was very real. I woke up and was sure I could. In the dream I started to jump and the jumping got me higher and higher until I was flying over the area. It was fantastic. I woke up convinced that it would work if I really tried hard enough. When I arrived at school I gave it a go in the playground but it didn't work. I was really disappionted. I am glad I didn't dream of flying by jumping off of a tall building.

• cofty
    cofty

I used to have that dream regularly. It started as running with longer and longer paces until I was able to stay in the air.

I haven't had that dream for ages - pity!

• sizemik
  • insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

That is too cool....... Milk

• happy@last
    happy@last

Have a look at this:

http://youtu.be/lxMBCWfDV5Q

I'd love to do this, if I had the money and the nerve

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Yo Bro, FANTASTIC!!!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I've had a recurring dream that I recall having even as a teenager, possibly even before then. It's about me flying at night and being able to jump high in the sky. I'm able to land safely on the edges of buildings, even jumping from building to building. The problem always ends up being that I can't land upon the ground and everytime I reach that part of the dream I end up waking up. I have this dream a couple times throughout the year. It's one of the few dreams that I can recall after waking up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit