How does life change after you have children?

by Most Noble 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Libelle
    Libelle

Life with kids changes many things. At first it can be very overwhelming, and naturally so, a little human who cannot do anything for her/himself must rely on others. As they get older and can do more for themselves it gets easier, but harder in a different way.

• shamus100
    shamus100

YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP PROPERLY AGAIN.

Kind regards,

Shamus

• shamus100
    shamus100

EVER!!!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

They will be the greatest happyness you have ever known and the greatest pain you will experience.

they will make you proud and they will reduce you to a worried mess

they will turn your world upside down and you will be glad and annoyed at the same time.

They can make a great relationship better and destroy a bad relationship.

Some people who have kids shouldn't and some who can't should.

And all the advice and information from others wont help you a bit, you have to try it find out....

oz

• shamus100
    shamus100

What Aussie Oz said, with the inclusion that YOU WILL NEVER SLEEP PROPERLY AGAIN.

Kind regards,

Shamus

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The little bastards will start having opinions of their own.

Fortunately, my little bastards opnions are directly tied to how I feel about giving them their allowance.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Parenthood will completely change everything, but if I could do it all over again I would, and I would be an even better mother this time. It is worth all the sacrifices you have to make. You will know a love that you have never dreamed of, so deep and unadulterated.

You increase the quantity of beer you consume . . .

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

night = day

Life as you knew it officially ends forever.

• Tater-T

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit