are wt writers inept or trying to repel clear thinkers?

by prologos 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

The "classroom explanation" of Satan's rebellion was sent to me in a letter from my SIL. When she arranged for a local cong to contact me about t "Bible" "study" (without asking me first ) I realised it was from the Really Teach book.

I saw it as one of the many cues that to be a jw, you may not challenge authority. The teacher always knows best!

Retro

• likeabird
    likeabird

Outsmart and Apognophos - Excellent illustrations.

Billy - very funny!

I guess, simply put, WT has rewritten the meaning of justice.

• tiki
    tiki

love it Outlaw!!!

it's funny how because jesus used illustrations that the ordinary people of his day could relate to, that the group tries to use illustrations and they by and large are so off mark it's ridiculous....two things always made me tune out - first the experiences - so bogus.....and second stupid illustrations.....

• Heaven
    Heaven

I corrected a teacher in 4th grade. He said that stop backwards is post. I put up my hand and when he said 'Yes, Heaven.' I said 'Actually, it's pots.' After class he pulled me aside and told me never to do that again. I was amazed at his immaturity.

This illustration from the Wacktower just emphasizes their belief that children are not of value, maybe even of Satan himself. These wackers need to pull their heads out of their collective arses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit