WT Elders school: Avoid black and white thinking - now look at this zebra

by sir82 53 Replies latest jw friends

• HarryMac
    HarryMac
    perfect1 - I feel its just a matter of time before the official policy changed from shunning to stoning.

You really do have to wonder... would they if they could? Well, if the WT came out and said so... what choice would they have.

Only one WT away...

• stillin
    stillin

What strikes me as strange is that, for all the talk about disfellowshipping that I hear on this forum, in truth I can't remember the last time there was anybody DF'd in my congregation or anywhere nearby.

i keep thinking that they will be coming for me but they aren't. I keep a low profile with my personal thoughts about the religion, but I'm inactive, which sort of indicated that I'm no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm fine with it if somebody needs the belief system for themselves, though. Why should I ruin their fantasy?

I'm careful about picking up sticks. This is MY fade.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The WT Leadership continuously overlooks the fact that Christians are not under the Mosaic Law anymore.

Romans 10:4 - For Christ is the end of the Law

They really, really, really, REALLY like that whole Mosaic Law "stone 'em to death" mentality.

Controllers gotta' control!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Well the question in my mind is if they DF to many MFers there could be no one left. I think to many people leaving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit