SmithMandy defection (alleged) what could have prevented this?

by notjustyet 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I woke up this morning to a few post trying to get the moderators attention to take care of a few post by user smithmandy.

So like a user will do, they start looking for these post to see what is going on. I was not able to see these post as they had already been edited by the mods.

I've also thought that possibly smithmandy had set their account to autologin and a fmaily member found the site and posted the content. I was not able to see it so do not know if there was more content that would show something else.

Has this happend much? I know that some probably return without alerting us to the fact as they are afraid at that point to come on here and continue to post.

So if smithmandy REALLY did decide that the WTBTS is correct and that WE are in error what allowed these thoughts to germinate into their mind, what could have been done to prevent this from happening? I know I want to do the best to make sure that I and my family do not have anything left in our brains to urge me to return to the WTBTS as I know that it is a cult. But Smithmandy actions show that it can be done.

Any comments on how WE can prevent this from happening to us?

NJY

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Look at smithmandy1's posts from the start, illuminating ! someone called "her" a troll from the beginning.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

smithmandy1's posts have been suspect from the start.

e.g. in this post she attempted to scare people into removing videos about JWs from youtube.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i guess a dog can return to its vomit!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

She started going off on my thread I posted about the United Nations and the Governing Body's involvement, that was the start of her rampage last night. People have a change of heart, I thought i would never come back to JWN until I had heard some of the local gossip about my daughters wearing improper clothing, and insinuation they were of "loose morals", this coming from a elder whose son kept his position after partying down with a band known for getting drunk and smoking the big bongs!

SmithMandy will be back, a intervention might have drawn her back into the "loving brotherhood", once they ignore her again she will be back.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hmmm...

I wonder if "smithmandy1" is the infamous "reniaa" reincarnated...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/30354

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit