My mom's selling her house. New Light?

by DubR 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77

The real question, which you didn't address in your OP, is what does she intend to do with the proceeds from the sale of her house?
    00DAD

I think, that is a good question from Mr. 00DAD. Iam just curious, was that sum of money from the sale of the house donated to the society? Someone has posted recently here that the society is short of cash and was desperately asking for donations. Did you read that link?

Scott77

• DubR
    DubR

Hey everyone. My mom, sis, and lil nephew visited me today (havent seen em since April of this year. It was a fun visit also. But yea I got a chance to flat out ask if her decision was moved by some sort of new light. They lol and said oh no of course not, in fact the study today was about not jumping to conclusions about arm a get done lol. Someone stated my real question was about inheritance. That is/was not my focus, it is as I stated earlier. I wanted to know if some new light moved my mom to sale her house and live with my sis. Inheritance is something I haven't thought about until a helpful fellow mentioned it. But I do know my mom has donated $20 per week for over 30yrs so im sure she plans to give some % to Jehovah! lol Also someone said my re-introduction lacked finesse. I have no idea if he was being sarcastic but I didn't get it. Thank you again everyone that commented and Happy Holidays!

• ziddina
  • DubR
    DubR

Awesome insight ziddina and good to hear from ya!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

DubR:

Also someone said my re-introduction lacked finesse. I have no idea if he was being sarcastic but I didn't get it.

Perhaps this had something to do with it...

Hello all u evil apostates! Jehovah's gonna kill the whole lot of ya lol j/k.

The 'j/k' most likely meant "just kidding" but it might not have been obvious.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Wait..The end is coming???Soon????naw.say it aint so!!!lol Serioulsy tho,this is 'you ,losing your inheritance'..Ive seen it over and over.I dont know what you can do about it,if anything.So sorry...

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Ziddind,I love Ziddina.How do you keep on top of everything!You never say anything t=rude to anyone and always seem to have some good info or comfort.Thanks!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

DubR: Also someone said my re-introduction lacked finesse. I have no idea if he was being sarcastic but I didn't get it.

That was me. No I was not being sarcastic. Sorry you didn't get it.

DubR: Thank you again everyone that commented and Happy Holidays!

You're welcome! Same back at you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit