Please read this and help if you can...

by diana netherton 10 Replies latest jw friends

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Hi everyone..I received this email from Amy, a coworker of mine, and I cannot stop crying. I actually have met this woman at one of her Premier Parties. I can vouch for everything that is said...to lose your mother and all of your children in one tragedy is awful.

Please, if you want to make any donation, email me your details and I will provide you with an address to mail checks. I am thinking of starting a site as well..any of you techies interested? Thanks, Diana Hello Everyone, I just became aware last night of an extremely sad situation. On Wednesday, there was a horrible automobile accident and the grandmother and three children of Beci Teasley, a Premier jeweler, were killed. Here children were 6-year-old Gavin, 3-year old Gunner, and 15-month-old Makenna. Beci has in the last year been through a really hard divorce, lost her job 2 weeks ago, and her car quit running so her mom had picked up the children to take the oldest to school. As a single mom, Beci didn't have any type of insurance nor does she have the means to pay for four funerals. I know times are tough right now for everyone, but I'd like to show her that people really do care. I am accepting donations. Any amount at all would be helpful. I personally do not think I'd want to live after such a tragedy. Please keep her in your prayers. This is a hard situation for me to wrap my head around when it comes to God, but I won't go there. If you would like to help out, you can write a check to me and I'll put everything together or directly to Rebecca Teasley. I will collect until Monday, November 26th. Thank you, Amy
  • BlindersOff1
  • diana netherton
    diana netherton

Thanks for the link..I just learned of it too...so sad.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

So sad :(

• BlindersOff1
  • trebor
    trebor

Extremely sad. Posted to my Facebook page.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Posted to my Facebook page.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Great idea..you guys are wonderful. Thanks.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Sent link of story to

Drudgereport

Yahoo

Topix

Some others .

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Posted to

Buzzfeed

Reddit