Does anyone watch american horror story?

by grumblecakes 24 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

oh man that was f-ed up!!!

i wanted so bad to like zachery this season, damn. didt see that comin.

jamie: lily rabe "sister mary somethin?" (not jessica lang but the other nun) drug her down there. when anne frank shot the dr., she did it to cover for him.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

buuuuump!

when i saw that lampshade i was like "oh s**t"!!

what do u guys make of the aliens?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I thought the american horror story was over now Romney has lost !

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

I am very disappointed with the new season. It's no longer spooky. During the last episode I fell asleep. I don't think I'll be watching it anymore.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Love it!! And was a bit surprised by the plot twist with Kit. How clever of the doctor. to get him to confess...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    i wanted so bad to like zachery this season, damn. didt see that comin.

Me neither! I thought he was a good guy.

jamie: lily rabe "sister mary somethin?" (not jessica lang but the other nun) drug her down there. when anne frank shot the dr., she did it to cover for him.

If that's the case, why didn't she just put her in the woods with the other monsters the doctor created?

what do u guys make of the aliens?

I have no idea what that's about.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Last (first)season was good but ended a bit, well...understated I guess is a good word.

This season sarted OK, the possesion episode was a bit freaky but it's never been scary as much as disturbing.

Havene't watched the last episode yet but I have a suspicion about The Doc (Zachary) that Ithink may come true...

The Nazi angle and Anne Franke was a possible interesting twist on things.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

jamie, i think she put her there instead of the woods b/c itamuses her (shes evil), she deliberately turned a monster loose near children b/c shes possesed.

I recently ate dinner on the set of that show. I loved the filet of sole!

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

whoa!!!! howd you get on the set?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit