The Art of Love Bombing !!

by Unbrainwashed publisher1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Unbrainwashed publisher1
    Unbrainwashed publisher1

So do you think we help the WT society by agreeing to not have any contact with witness family, therefore our family and friends have no resistance to the WT control?

What if we fought fire with fire and Love bombed back? Like send holiday greeting cards with picture of all Family together saying wish you where here!

Send invites to Thanksgiving dinners, it is natural to want to be with family, we shouldn't throw in the towel because WT says so

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

in theory its a great idea. in practice, most would see it as evidence of satan trying to pull them away.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

we shouldn't throw in the towel because WT says so

this much is true

• tiki
    tiki

sounds like a damm good idea to me! barrage them with holiday greetings....they'll think they are being persecuted.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Case in point:

I had a discussion with my JW mom several weeks ago about a fellow apostate. She expressed how painful and insulting it was for that apostate to send Christmas cards to her JW parents (close friends with my folks).

They're fucked up in the head, man. They'll just take it as persecution...like you're rubbing it in their face that you're worldly now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Any holiday invite or card is just an opening for my parents to drag out that old worn out line "you know we don't celebrate blah blah blah". Tired of hearing it, don't even try anymore.

• Unbrainwashed publisher1
    Unbrainwashed publisher1

That does make sense many would pull the persecution card, it is interesting that it is not considered persecution when they constantly ask you are you going to memorial or assemblies or you are needed to get someones time started?

But what if it was just to have them over for some good old fashion wholesome non witness family get together, or gathering LOL. Just to condition them to understand that you are normal or to help them to realize what normal is.

I look at it this way the ORG can give a rats hairy rectum about the flock they have no geniune love for them like true family does and if the two consistently go head to head it will be obvious to anyone who is just using them and who is just loving them for who they are. That is hard to display if one side of the equation ( non witness family) is absent.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I know how they feel about cards, etc. I write to them every so often so that they know I'm still alive and well. There's no need for me to stoop to their level and be cruel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit