As a Watchtower Reader on Sunday, did you ever have to use the bathroom?

by sd-7 22 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

Please dear Falcon - you couldn't possibly.....that is just not right.

Actually I have seen readers as soon as the ?'s start boogie on out to the loo....and dash back in sufficient time - because the conductor had the decency to extend question/answers till the reader got back. i've also see them ask a buddy from the audience to cover. Never saw a PT giver with a "male situation".....but then Falc said he was joking.

Common situation though with sisters about to have a ministry school "talk" to have a sudden case of diarrhea. nerves do it.........it's just such an unnatural thing to be having to do. the talk that is....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I can't answer because my vagina precluded me from reading.

• flipper
    flipper

Nah. I usually went pee in the restroom before reading at the WT study. Sometimes I'd get a hard-on while sitting there waiting to read the paragraph for some unknown reason, but that's for another thread. Tried approaching the microphone sideways, then I thought " uh-oh " it's best to approach it front ways. LOL !

Another funny thing happened when I was a JW kid about 8 years old. At a book study during closing prayer some adult let out a humungous sonic boom fart which seemed to sputter for a minute on and off. A couple of us kids who were 8 to 10 years old starting busting up laughing during the prayer, then other adults started laughing and before you knew it about 5 to 7 people were cracking up laughing ! After the prayer the brother who said the prayer just shook his head very seriously and said nothing. That was just as funny actually ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit