the WTS says obey only us without question as if we are the voice of god

by wallsofjericho 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

it always amazes me that if you make a statment like this to the rank & file JW they will without fail, emphatically deny this is the case.

Yet it is 100% fact!!!

QUOTE "It is vital that we appreciate this fact and respond to the directions of the "slave" as we would to the voice of God, because it is His provision." Watchtower 1957 Jun 15 p.370

QUOTE "The point is that Christians have implicit trust in their heavenly Father; they do not question what he tells them through his written Word and organization." Watchtower 1974 Jul 15 p.441 **** and how do we learn what God tells us in his written word?

QUOTE Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book. Many persons of the world are very intelligent, capable of understanding complex matters. They can read the Holy Scriptures, but they cannot understand their deep meaning."" Watchtower 1973 Jul 1 p.402

I LOVE IT!!

so when the org says "we do not question" what we learn from the bible and from the F&DS, when you read the above quote you see that we are not cabapable of learning from gods word without the F&DS telling us what it means.

THEREFORE - the WTS is ACTAULLY saying in the Watchtower 1974 Jul 15 p.441 quote above is....

- we do not question what we learn from the F&DS and the F&DS. We listen to them without question as if their writings are the voice of god.

INCREDULOUS!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

It's a Cult.

• factfinder
    factfinder

This GB wants total control and worship.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Assume it has been written by the eight men that make up the 'slave' and that they are dictating the material to be written via their secretaries,

then it becomes,

QUOTE "It is vital that you appreciate this fact and respond to our directions as you would to the voice of God, because it is His provision." Watchtower 1957 Jun 15 p.370

QUOTE "The point is that you have implicit trust in your heavenly Father; you do not question what he tells you through his written Word and by listening to us." Watchtower 1974 Jul 15 p.441 **** and how do we learn what God tells us in his written word?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Also imagine, that under their business suits, those old pervs are all wearing their stockings and suspenders and oh so FRILLY panties, and you will see how ridiculous the whole thing is.

The voice of God ? I've heard farts that make more sense.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

compare the avove quotes to gal chapter 1 verse 1-11. paul has the complete opposite attitude as these self centered wt leaders he says to question what he says against the word of god and if its different do not listen to him.

• Think About It
    Think About It

This Cult even has a "loyalty test" question devised to ascertain one's loyalty to the WTS as God's organization, channel, voice, etc.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I couldn't understand the deep meaning of the LIE-ble until after I left the cancer. Once I totally left Christi-SCAM-ity and any sympathy for that communist religion, I could understand that the whole LIE-ble is preparation for mass human enslavement. I noticed that Christi-SCAM-ity and communism were almost identical, except for the specific names of the gods involved.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

WOJ - XLNT research. I have added these quotes to my bank of 'we are the mouthpiece of god' quotes.

The R&F have been 'mind cleansed'(TM) to think like this: The GB are the mouthpiece of god. If they get caught in a lie then they are 'just imperfect men doing their best(TM)'.

Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't!

CULT!!!

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Think about it -

This Cult even has a "loyalty test" question devised to ascertain one's loyalty to the WTS as God's organization, channel, voice, etc.

"To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

"We need to obey the faithful and discreet slave to have Jehovah’s approval." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.24 Simplified English Edition

"Since Jehovah God and Jesus Christ completely trust the faithful and discreet slave, should we not do the same?" Watchtower 2009 Feb 15 p.27

"To act consistently with our baptism for life and into the Greater Noah we must submit to and cooperate with that slave and its legal instrument, the Watch Tower Society." Watchtower 1959 Oct 1 p.583

Punkofnice - Thanks but you should be thanking Paul Grundy for his excellent website www.jwfacts.com - I am on that site everyday mining these unbeleivable and incriminating WTS quotes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit