demons in phallic worship

by prologos 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

has anybody noticed the face at the base of the toppling sacred pole on page 10 of the aug 15 wt 012? All idolatry is demon worship a personal thing as illustrated. Any sacred poles in your temple courtyards? see what will happen! blessings abel joseph

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i have a sacred pole. i like it when she-demons (demonesses?) pay it lip service.

does that count?

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

yeah, the only phallus i worship is my own, and damn, talk about some SERIOUS shibalry, BDSM worship. lol

if it is in a wtbs publication, id chalk it up to a lack of training as an artist b4 i ever considered anything occult.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

rather be in hades, "oh behave."

• perfect1
    perfect1

picture please

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes demons demons !!!!!

idiot.

Whatever drugs your doing whether legal or illegal I'd suggest you stop it.

• BlindersOff1
  • prologos
    prologos

all i wanted to do was to point out that wt mag., sorry I can't scan any picture. There is a face appearing as the obelisk falls. " Demon" idea is not mine, its expressed by Paul 1Cor. 10:20 (if it means anything to you) it did mean something to ex jws, the essence of this site?

ill get better at naming posts. Did that face get sneaked in by someone? is it a subliminal message? blessings.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Sorry, just not seeing it.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Welcome, Prologos!

There have been others here who have talked about subliminal messages in the publications. Here are links from the search engine for those threads so you can peruse them. Enjoy!!!

Here

Here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit