The everlasting saga of The faithful and discreet slave class.

by MacHislopp 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Seems to me they have built their house on shifting sand." As always !

The utterly stupid thing about the whole nonsense is that it is another bit of twaddle they inherited from C.T.Russell. They have distanced themselves from a good bit of the "Greater Fulfillment" of Scripture nonsense, that not only Russell but Rutherford pursued even more, Rachel's Camels being significant FFS ! but they have to stick in some measure to 1914, though they will let that actual date fade, as they did 1925, and they have to stick to the idea that they are "The Faithful and Discreet Slave", which is the most blatant case of misinterpretation of Scripture that really stands out to anyone reading the Bible with an honest eye and heart.

The Story Jesus told is a PARABLE ! I can remember when they had a W.T Mag. or two showing that all the other Parables had a "greater fulfillment", they haven't done that again as far as I know ! But why not ? how come this ONE Parable has a greater fulfillment ?

The combination of 1914 being wrong, and hence 1919, and the fact that the idea of an FDS is based on what is purely a Parable, means one thing, well two actually, 1) They are making it up as they go along, 2) They are Self Appointed Charlatans !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit