Sparlock the video

by NewYork44M 21 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was not able to find an active link to the Sparlock video. Are there any active links? It seems like the watchtower has successfully shut most - perphaps all - links down.

Please let me know if there are any active links to the video. I want to show my family.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I had time to download it... not sure where to place it so you can see... the WTS is very organized in shutting down their video, and I don't want to risk my YouTube account. But it you have an FTP site or something like that - I will be glad to upload it.

• ziddina
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Hey!

Hasn't anyone noticed the videos I've posted???

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Bump. Sparlock is fun. I laugh so hard but if I were still a JW child, I would be so afraid. Boo!

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm reliving my smurf days

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee hee hee heeee!! smurf

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Holy smokes, Zid. That first video says it all. YOu watch his expression and the little guy is procesing it all. He obviously has the advantage of knowing its crap, but it's so disturbing thinking about how the average innocent little JW kid is gonna watch this without that.

I haven't yet watched the rest of them. The first one says it all IMO. Kids who have parents who can explain the nonsense are lucky. The rest are going to absorb the message.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, at least the Watchtower hasn't been able to totally smother the independent [thinking] videos on their nasty bit of child-indoctrination...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so how long before the link leads to this site? Is Simon going to be contacted.

My wife couldn't watch it, more than a few minutes. As a very awkward child, who was abused, she had little to no JW friends growing up and couldn't have wordly friends. She hated the isolation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit