2013 January Our Kingdom Ministry!

by Atlantis 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

WTWIZ...I don't think this is enough to make that statement that 'this verifies' anything. I do hope it's true though. I hope like many here still stuck in to only have to waste 2 days at the grand boasting session, with my hounder friends...watching them kiss the hounder hounder's butts, and occasionally a hounder hounder hounder's (DO?) Then having to endure a dinner out, running into a table full of hounders and pio'sneers who are still wearing their boasting session badges sharing experiences of the kindom misery and beth-HELL visits.

lol sorry, I tried to write a sentance using all your little JW made-up words.

But seriously...it's suspicious, but I think we still have to wait for an official word. I think we're still gonna have 3days for a couple more years.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Atlantis, my blue circly friend with the crooked smile, thank you!

• abuonconsiglio
    abuonconsiglio

Thanks Atlantis.

Antonio

• therevealer
    therevealer

2 From House to House: In an effort to contact
    householders who have never heard the
    good news

So, here they openly acknowledge their ineptness. How can there be any who have "never" heard the good news.

• therevealer
    therevealer

5 min: Start a Bible Study on the First Saturday.
    Using the sample presentation on
    page 4, demonstrate how a study may be
    started on the first Saturday in February.

Mind you, Not on the second to fourth saturday. And, you may be thinking - i've bin doin this for 20 years and no study. But don't

go there. That would be negative thinking.

• alanv
    alanv

Really interesting that there are no highlights in this issue. For several months the highlights section has been an absolute joke. Check back and see yourselves if you want a good laugh. It maybe they have realized that it is doing more harm than good to show there were 5 extra people out in some small island in the middle of the pacific. lol.

I shall be watching future moths with interest.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    2. To Supplement Group Witnessing: If you obtain a personal territory near your work, you can share in the ministry

during your lunch break or before returning home, perhaps with another publisher who works nearby.

How to find the people who come up with..

WBT$ Promotions..

..........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

From the Urban Dictionary..

FuckTard..

1: When a person, regardless of mental health, is so stupid, they cause hatred and discord in the work-place, and living area.

3: Someone who is fucking retarded.

"Stop playing with the toaster in the bathtub, fuck-tard." (My Addition..) 4: Go in the Field Service on your Lunch Break at Work.. "Jeporadize your Job..Piss Off the Neighbours..Alienate your Co Workers and.. Skip Eating for a Shoddy Performance, once you get Back to Work " ...........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Scott77
    Scott77

4: Go in the Field Service on your Lunch Break at Work.. "Jeporadize your Job..Piss Off the Neighbours..Alienate your Co Workers and.. Skip Eating for a Shoddy Perfomance, once you get Back to Work "
    ...OUTLAW

...OUTLAW, you are right on that. Getting a job is very hard these days in the time of economic hardship. Most companies consider their employees' behaviors offside activities as an extension of their image. No one wants to be associated with an employee who disturbs co-workers in the name of religion. My friend told me of her co-worker who was fired for trying to prosetytize her to Jehovah's Witnesses religion. Unknown to her, the employee and her mother had previous contacts with JWs at kingdom halls including bible studies. The JW employee was reported to a HR office. She was fired within 6 months of hire.

Scott77

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit