If YOU Said 10 Years Ago That The Faithful Slave Only Consisted Of The Governing Body--What Would've Happened?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Respecting your bible based conscience equals you just disassociated yourself.

• Dune
    Dune

To be honest, i would have just said "Oh, new light" and moved on.

The only thing that would have made me stop and think would have been something like the significance of 1914 being changed or completely removed.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

now now, we must not try and out-run Jah's celestial chariot like organization.

• minimus
    minimus

Stilla, my man, how are you??

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

minimus I am good. I still keep my bullshit deflectors on maximum setting when at the meetings and "pick a number" on my report and all is good. Usually put 10 hours and 5 RVs and 6 magazines when in fact I do about 1 hour- so gotta love it.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Nothing would have happened, it's what's been the unspoken language of the Society, the annointed were only given "token mention" or it was the Governing Body (the tail) wagging the Annointed (Dog) we accepted long ago?

Ray's "Tail wagging the Dog analogy" The Three Presidents were like the Dogs (Balls), The Governing Body the Dog's (Tail) and the annointed were the Dog's (Body) the whole time. This analogy is badly thought out, kind of like the new light?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit