Best evidence (new) yet that 9/11 was an inside job...

by chapstick 14 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I knew a baker who was in the business next to mine who truly believed people were using sophisticated means to steal his bakery recipes.

• JeffT
    JeffT

The smartest president in history couldn't get a blow job in the oval office without the whole world finding out about it, but the dumbest president in history engineers an attack on the country and no one can prove it. Right.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Whilst undoubtably, insiders were required, otherwise how could the "terrorists" have got N.O.R.A.D. to stand down for instance, I think the term "inside Job" is misleading and tends to alienate patiotic Americans.

Rather, it was indeed a Middle Eastern Abrahamic religion who were responsible, just not the one we are lead to belive, rather, the one that has a very high percentage of its foreign Nationals in positions in the American Government, ready to put thier Spiritual homelands interests above thier host nations interest, by stirring up hatred for, and then the resultant destruction of its hostile neighbours in the Middle East.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I lived and worked in lower Manhattan. These threads cause my pain, not that you should not post. It is so ridiculous. My experience with govt. is that it never organized well enough to conduct a conspiracy. It is scary to believe that a nothing like Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, or Mark David Chapman can take down powerful and important leaders. Conspiracy theories give you a semblance of order in chaos.

I visited the WTC about four times per day/night. Do you realize all the people who would have to be involved? The blind sheik was going to be sentenced. They kept announcing it on the local news. I recall thinking how glad I was that I was not downtown that morning because the security for his appearance had to be a pain. Yet when the planes struck, I believed it was an accident.

My friends and I laughed so hard at being termed "crusaders." No one I knew had any malice towards Moslems. Yet in the days and weeks that followed I had to evaluate my security risks and realized how I was an arch crusader in their eyes.

Somethings in life are just mundane and not sexy.

• Terry
    Terry

Can anybody explain these very few things to me?

1.What connection exists between the planes flown into the buildings and a conspiracy to explode hidden charges by government conspiracy.

2.What that just a co-incidence?

3.When were the charges placed in the buildings and by who?

4. Wouldn't those buildings have been just as much incentive had they not fallen by explosives + airplane crash?

That's really what I'd like to know.

The Obama administration has had 4 years access to Top Secret information. Wouldn't you think they'd LOVE to expose a Bush Administration conspiracy??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit