It is OFFICIAL they want MORE MONEY : NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

by raymond frantz 104 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

jam :Jehovah has send them a big message ,He wants them out !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ needs to replace all the real estate they sold..

JW`s bought for them..

Once again.....JW`s will buy it for them..

Then the WBT$ will sell it and keep the money..

Again..

................................ mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• ronwashington
    ronwashington

damn i just might have to go to a meeting to read this letter.

• biometrics
    biometrics

How many R&F sold everything before 1914, 1925, 1975 ... and all the other 'end' dates. How much of that money went to the Watchtower. How many families gave their inheritance to the Watchtower instead of their children?

• biometrics
    biometrics

Maybe they should invest less in hedge funds, and use that money.

• Gayle
    Gayle

wht is the date of the letter,,,sems there was recent letter out already noted on this site

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

It is an accumulation of many different factors :

1. Unsustainable growth model .The cash cow (Developed Countries) are financing the growth of the Developing Countries .

2.The worst Recession in living memory

3. The Internet that has awakened many ,especially in Developed COuntries were the internet is widely available ,as a result many ar enot willing to help a Govering Body that supports pedophiles ,harsh shunning practises and refuses blood transfusions

4.Catastrophic financial decisions (selling prime New York properties at the height of recession)

5.Bad financial decisions in the stockmarket

6.Compensation for pedophilia cases ,with Silent Lambs and Cantice Conti ,being just the begining

Even at this point they can't be straight with the RF because they see themselves as GODS

Guess what? Game is up !

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

"wht is the date of the letter,,,sems there was recent letter out already noted on this site "

Galye ,Have you got the link for that post?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

"How many R&F sold everything before 1914, 1925, 1975 ... and all the other 'end' dates. How much of that money went to the Watchtower. How many families gave their inheritance to the Watchtower instead of their children"

BIOMETRICS : Raymond Franz said that prior to 1975 when Rank & File were selling their houses in expectation of the end ,they (Watchtower HQ) were BUYING ! BUING! BUYING! in the stockmarket

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Lots of zombie witnesses (I include myself among them) are just going through minimal motions to stay under the radar.

They have my family's minds. I'll be damned if they get any money off me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit