Hello from Rooster McDooster

by RoosterMcDooster 63 Replies latest jw friends

• RoosterMcDooster
  • RoosterMcDooster
    RoosterMcDooster
    Crmsicl,
    Thats a good question. On the one hand I feel the need to relate my experiences, but on the other hand I feel like I dont want to pour out my soul to a bunch of people who could give a care less. Oh well, too late.

edit: I didnt mean to say that -nobody- here cares, its just that im still uncomfortable with the thought that whatever I share may be read by people who dont give a care about me personally, if that makes any sense.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Well I think I'm getting closer to understanding where you're coming from. You know I can't say I have a lot of friends here but I know the few times I was dealing with something it was a great place to get feed back and I really appreciated the posters who acknowledged me.

I guess I don't have a lot of expectations from anyone which works well for me, because then when I get noticed I'm pleasantly surprised.

You know I have made a couple friends here. One person whose locale I noticed was the same area I grew up in. I contacted her and lo and behold we were in the same graduating class. Crazy, I know. But I found her picture in my yearbook. That was cool.

Another poster lives in an area where a 'once close friend' who now shuns me, moved to. I contacted that person and wouldn't you know it, she knew her.

I have also made some friends from attending an apostafest. Even though I don't see those folks anymore I see them here and feel a closeness to them.

So it's all what you make of it. Good luck in whatever you do.

• RoosterMcDooster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit