SECRET SANTA 2012

by finallysomepride 52 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

I just did this with some other ex-jw's and it was agony, LOL. ;)

Thanks, but no thanks.

One soul got a Justin Bieber card with a song. :D

• blondie
    blondie

It's voluntary, shamus, some have had a good experience. I wonder if that person asked for something Justin Bieber? That's what the other thread is supposed to be for, ideas for the Secret Santa.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I will send an updated Card exchange list on Friday this week. If anyone else would like to join in send me a message with address or email .

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

48 Hours to go & I'm closing the entry to the Secret Santa, if anyone wants to join in please contact me via pm asap.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I will now have to close entry to the Secret Santa

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Let us know when you receive your gifts . I always worry something will get lost in the mail .

I sent mine last week ,but it has a ways to travel ...I hope it makes it there soon !

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

bump ... Thank you for all the beautiful cards ! They are all proudly displayed .

• blondie
    blondie

I loved all the cards. Unfortunately, my SS gift had to travel far and broke but the card was so beautiful and unique that it was a gift in itself. Thanks everyone.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I received my gift on Monday. Thank you, Santa! My little 'sun-bathing snowman' is so cute and proudly sitting next to my monitor in direct line of the sun beam.

On the other hand, I ordered the gift for my recipient 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, it is still out-of-stock. If it does not ship in the next couple of days I will cancel and send something else.

I feel soo bad that it did not make it in time for Christmas. Really I do!!

-Aude.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I hope y'all got the cards (didn't send gifts - only cards) They were sent out in time, but it is Africa I"m sending from!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit