Bible Teach Artwork Change for 2012

by toweragent 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• toweragent
    toweragent

Did anyone else notice the artwork change on page 12 and on page 83? Im new to this and cannot get the pictures to upload....but if you have a copy of the book and compare it with the PDF online, there is definitely a change.

What qould cause them to to this?

I would be interesting to see if there were any changes to the wording of the paragraphs.

P.S. Can the Watchrower find me if I use a public or work computer; as in IP address? Long time lurker (4 years), first time posting. I have questions I would like to ask.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I don't think the watchtower is that organized or interested in tracing the identities of individuals on this site. Your probably safe on any computer you use unless of course you are a high up like a CO or DO or GB member.

• sir82
    sir82

Don't know if the artwork changed but it wouldn't surprise me.

If the model for the artwork was reproved or DF'ed, they'd change it.

Sort of like those photos from the 1930's USSR. Comrade / Brother X is airbrushed out, and replaced by someone more loyal.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Your anonymity is safe here from home or other computer . IPs are not veiwable just your screen name

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

P. 13 (not 12) - removed the starry sky from the panoramic 'paradise' picture in both the pdf and online pictures. The starry sky looked wrong in a daylight picture anyway - I can understand that.

P. 83 - picture of nasty world conditions remains the same in the online version, but is completely different in the pdf version (it appears to have toned down the depictions of terror and suffering).

• processor
    processor

Did they replace the picture in the online version minutes ago???

• processor
    processor

Ok .. here are the pictures from page 13:

But I can't see any difference on page 83:

• toweragent
    toweragent

The second picture change is on page 83 in the PDF 2012 version...which is not reflected in the online version. I will see if I can get it to work to post it up here. That would be easier.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Here's the online version:

Online version

• james_woods
    james_woods

Of course, if the "water canopy" came back in the new system, you couldn't even see the stars at night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit