The new UADSP!

by taoInitiate 29 Replies latest jw friends

• taoInitiate
    taoInitiate

Hey guys and girls

I think it's time we started a UADSP :
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of the South Pacific.

Who's going to head up the Australian Division? Oh that's right, we don't have a head, we're a MATRIX.

taoInit
    UADSP-AD (Australian Division)

Just thinkin' out loud...

• Amazing
    Amazing

Good Job Taolnitiate! We have greatly expanded coverage thanks to your efforts. This is big, really big!!!

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• Valis
    Valis

Don't forget the secret handshakes...and I want my own fez please....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I already own a fez! And a red smoking jacket.....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Count me in Tao!!!

Where do I sign??

Beck

• taoInitiate
    taoInitiate

As far as I know you sign by putting UADSP below your name...hehe.

taoInit
    UADSP-Australian Division

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Any connection with the UADNA is preferred not to be discussed. You will be contacted when the time is right. Thanks. :)

UADNA - FL
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Florida Division

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Taonit:

"As far as I know you sign by putting UADSP below your name...hehe. taoInit"

MrMoe is correct. After doing some checking, I have not been able t confirm your invitation. Therefore, please await for an invitation before continuing to identify with UADNA or UADSP. Thanks.

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• patio34
    patio34

Amazing and Mr. Moe, you are acting entirely appropriately. This thing needs time to be organized efficiently and can't be rushed ahead. Everyone that needs to know will know in due time. Please, let's keep the seriousness this urgent matter demands.

Pat

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Patio34: Ditto 100% ... this thing is big, really big, and needs to be done right. Loyally with you in bringing this to its fulfillment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit