Faders Independence Day!!!!!!!

by Unbrainwashed publisher1 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Unbrainwashed publisher1
    Unbrainwashed publisher1

Go inot the Hall on Sunday or day of theocratic service meeting and during meeting simply get up and say I "such and such" disassociate myself from Jehovah's Witnesses and quietly walk out! This lets you own your story and take the power out of their hands, it as well sparks interest in those around who may contact you later to see why you left. It is not them kicking you out it is you leaving this false religious business. If faders start to do this it will began to empower and awaken many who wish to leave.

• happy@last
    happy@last

I did hear of someone who concluded a public talk with 'Thank you very much, I'm off' and walked out never to return, the trouble is that the rumours abound and people put it down to him being 'sick/unwell' instead of thinking about why would he do such a thing

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There was Little Toe on here who explained his reasons at the end of a P.T and there was a spate of guys doing similar in Ireland a few years back.

It is O.K for you to do if you are happy with being declared DA'd. But I do not think it achieves anything with those still in, a shame, but true.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I would love to join the cause, but really doubt it would dent their membership where I went. So I will stick with fading instead of losing contact with JW family.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I taped my DA letter to the door of the kingdom hall. Too bad I put it in an envelope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit