Help When Help Is Requested

by Guest 77 14 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Guest77

Life truly does suck at times but I really believe if you keep the attitude that you have then the hurdles will be much easier to get over when they do appear. I've tried both. Bitter only makes the hurdles taller.

Thank you for shareing.

plmkrzy

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx

This one most definitely Happy
  • teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{{{Guest 77}}}}}}}

It really took courage to post your letter. Thank you for sharing it with us.

{{{hugs}}}

Tina

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

There is truth to the saying, "There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving."

Giving recognition and encouragement to others brings personal happiness.

Guest 77

• growler
    growler

(77) you are the son of the most high, forgive yourself, you done nothing wrong.

i have studied with JW's and have not been to a meeting since feb 05. I worked as a private investigator for 10 yrs before studying so had a good idea of how to find the truth. my problems really began when i was working for a client on a surveillance job when i discovered an elder in my congo was having an affair. when the elder found out that i knew, he destroyed my character within the congo and loads of stories went around about me, some of them true, (I wasn't always a good boy) some not. it was the lies that upset me, they way my past was broadcast to the world at a time i had turned around, i felt like slapping the guy!!! I know of a lot of people who knows what this guy is doing but noone will do anything about it. I know i can look my maker in the eye and say 'i always took your side and stuck to you even when "your people" let me down.'

I still pray, i love my god, i will always do my best to do the right thing, though it is hard when i see the guy lording it over every one, Jah is watching and vegence will be swift, i belive that and it makes me feel quiet happy to let them get on with it.

• avishai
    avishai

Welcome, growler

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit