OK, I Can't Stand it Anymore...

by NeonMadman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

What the heck is UADNA???

Tom

"At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do..." ---Bob Dylan
  • LDH
    LDH

You will be invited to know when the time is right. Please edit your thread to remove the question and then check your email.

Lisa
    Director, UADNA California

• patio34
    patio34

I didn't know you were the Director in Cal, Lisa! Can I be So. Cal's director? Or assistant Director? We'll have to bring this up at the next conference. But, enough said on this public forum . . .

Pat
    UADNA-CA(Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-California)

• LDH
    LDH

Pat,

As the organization is growing so quickly I haven't yet had the time to contact all members in California.

But rest assured, you will be contacted with details when the time is right.

Lisa
    Director, UADNA California

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Ahhh, so now I understand....let the Tower beware!!

Tom

"At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do..." ---Bob Dylan
  • Amazing
    Amazing

We are keeping our 'eyes' on certain posters. - Troll Watch Department.

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Now if I could only figure out how to get the flippin' logo into my sig file...

Tom

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Neon, hold your mouse over the pic and right click, then highlite the url and copy it, then paste it into the signature in your profile.

Hope this helps

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • MrMoe
    MrMoe

Shhhhhhhhhh - Those to be involved will be contacted when the time is right. Please do not discuss this any further.

UADNA - FL
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Florida Division

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I'm in California. But I've been left out! Booo hooo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit