Witnesses Preach to Dog

by snugglebunny 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Awake at last
    Awake at last

Wing Commander, I heard that story, told slightly differently years ago too.

BTW does any one remember the one about the Siamese twins, one became a brother and the other one didn't? Then he kept hearing stuff and eventually converted.

What about the one where the child came to the door and said that mummy wasn't home but they could see her feet behind the glass panel at the side of the door so they said to the child, "You tell mummy's feet that we called.".

Heard all this stuff so many times told in slightly different ways.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I love those JW urban legends. It probably was originally a born again Christian tall tale. You never read these things in the Watchtower, only word of mouth or at the conventions which is a pretty good indication they are pure BS.

See also: the thief who hid under the bed who heard a bible reading and later converted, and the maniac who didn't kill the JW because he saw two big men standing next to her even though she was alone.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    UPDATE: It has been announced that Brother SnoopDog of the Chihauha Congregation in El Salvador, has just been announced as "no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses." Apparently, he showed an unrepentant attitude about being caught openly engaging in fornication, brazenly giving it to his neighour's dog in heat in a matter unfitting of a Christian hound. "Doggy-style" is not on the approved WT list of acceptable positions, and hence he was promptly thrown out into the dog house. Former brother Snoop-Dog was heard to remark on his way out, "I have no regrets, the b*tch was in heat and I gave it to her good, because her Elder husband was no where to be found and neglecting her needs! F' all of you, beeouches!" "Woooooof-woooooooooooooof!"
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    WingCommander & Awake at last - I, too heard that story years ago - probably about twenty-five years ago - at at least three different assemblies and/or conventions. All three times the details were different. One time the man accepted a Live Forever book, another time mags, etc. I remembering being frustrated back then and thinking it was BS.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

ahhhhh .... say it ain't so.

I guess you can say he got overwhelmed by his animal instincts.

Looks like he will be attending meetings at the back of the Hall for a while.

The elders could have cut some slack, being that he is dog after all.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The other sad part to this story is that he's going to be shunned by the rest of his congregation.

no patting, no dogging treats and no walks in the park either

What a shame

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Sorry Outlaw, don't mean to plagiarize.

Muttley Gif Muttley Gif

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, I must say it's a bit more dramatic than the urban legend story when I was growing up in da troof about the two visible angels at the side of this sister who knocked on a door where an Avon lady was assaulted earlier.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Add my vote in the BS column. I heard this same story years ago, and it was set in the United States.

Also having had dogs that were very protective of my property I know for a fact that they would have had to be screaming to be heard above the dogs barking and snarling. Unless of course they got close enough to just "talk" and the dog for some reason suddenly became gentle and just stood there and "listened". Way too much wrong with this story to pass the sniff test. As we say in my area about tall stories, "That dog won't hunt!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

they decided to preach to the dog.

Image result for gullible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit