Are you a genius?

by jam 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still thinking
    still thinking

Don’t let my superior brain power and intellect intimidate you my friends...trujw

• still thinking
    still thinking

Did you count the first line too tec? LOL I was going to and would have got four F's. But then I figured it was the question not the example so only counted three....still missed the blantantly obvious ones because they didn't sound like F's when I looked at them...ha ha ha

I think that is quite fascinating.

And I think I've scored and F on this...hee hee hee

• trujw
    trujw

Still thinking love the picture!!!! I hope everyone knows half the time I am being s arcastic it is alot of fun! I really take myself unseriously

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

A really top notch genius can whiffread the entire page in three seconds with their third nostril, and then tell you what is encoded in the page by counting out every 47th letter.

third nostril

• Splash
    Splash

Intelligence. Knowledge. Wisdom.

Three different things.

Splash.

• milola
    milola

7 if you count the one in your question.

• hoser
    hoser

studies show that people of average intellegence make more money and are better socially adjusted than the very intellegent in society.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

cantleave:

I don't need to count Fs to be verify my genius.

Enough said :/

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

By Genius do you mean that I am only good at one thing, but can't pick out my own socks? If so, the answer is NO. I believe genius is thrown around as much as the word apostate, and applies just about as often.

• Terry
    Terry

The problem with I.Q. tests is that they are designed with a built-in bias to a very particular problem solving heuristic.

Drop some genius off in the Outback for a week on their own and see if they come out in a body bag or not.

Intelligence is location and context specific.

I can recite Pi to 50 decimal places and it means absolutely nothing other than how weird I am! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit