Does God Have A Visible Organization On Earth Today?

by wannabe 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Nope. Notice the word Organization is never found in the Bible? .....Mr.Freeze

It`s right by the words "FootBall Team"..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Jehovah's Witnesses are the pure contradiction, call down on others as "organized religion", but called themselves as the Organization

Jehovah

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Well, Outlaw, the word trinity isn't in the Bible so it isn't real. By that idea, organizations aren't real. Oxygen isn't real. Autoerotic asphyxiation isn't real.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Any church established by God will not be led by self-appointed governing bodies, but by commissioned agents called and ordained of God, as was Aaron. As with the ancient church it will be guided by revelation, have an open canon of scripture and be upheld by witnesses in keeping with the law of witnesses, which states that in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Finally, it will have the same officers as the ancient church with apostles, elders, priests, deacons, bishops and imbued by divine authority, having baptism by immersion and the gift of the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands.

---------------------

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. (Revelation 14)

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24)

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? (Isaiah 29)

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Revelation 11)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Not at the moment, the true ones are scattered everywhere. It might change, and only in a sense if some of the organizations wake up and do a huge makeover of doctrine, and then the only point would be to not waste everyone going alone and to keep somewhat together. The prophecies do not show a unified one group at the end, but just scattered worldwide those having insight. Or also possibly 7 main groups or religions, depending upon revelation and the 7 congregations.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes he does have an organization on earth but it is invisible not visible. Just like the invisible God why should it be any different.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Has God An Organization On Earth Today ?

I have read the Bible .

I have never found the word “organization”, nor the fact that God would ever had or has an "organization" on earth .
    The humans want to understand through the word “organization” God’s theocratic arrangement. BUT what really would fit with this word (organization), it is found only in Heavens !

God’s Organization (theocratic arrangement) is in Heaven and it is Heavenly.

And when Jesus Christ came on earth , he did not call it “God’s organization” but God’s KINGDOM !

And he taught us that Father’s will is that this Kingdom to come on earth.
    And he taught us to pray for that.
    And because Father commanded to Jesus followers to “obey the Son” (Matt.17:5), we are praying until today “Let Your Kingdom come…”

That is the most powerful proof that “God’s Organization” is not on earth today, because we all admit that His Kingdom is not here yet ( we are still praying for it to come) !

Well, but then , what does God has on earth ?
    He says He has a people ! ... Acts 15:14 / Titus 2:14
    But has He always had “a people” on earth ?
    NO ! because the history of His chosen people begun with God’s “pulling his people out of Egypt”.
    So, before of that event God had individuals and "family" .
    When the Israelites entered in Egypt they were a “family” (of seventy souls). And there they become a "people". Genesis 46:6,27.

And what God always had on earth are “human souls” because He is the OWNER of them ... Ezekiel 18:4
    “Behold, all souls are Mine;
    the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine
    The soul who sins will die."

What is God doing “always” is as it follows :
    "The LORD looks down from heaven
    on all mankind
    to see if there are any who understand,
    any who seek God."
    Psalm 14:2.

So, we can say that “always” God has been having on earth individuals who “seek after Him”, to know (understand) Him – but not "organization"!

Now , Jesus has formed the “Christian community” within which God’s Kingdom has to come .
    And how does He did it ?
    To the "two greatest commandments" (to love God…and the neighbor) Jesus has added another one through which He fixed the "center" of the "Christian community".

As a planet is formed by firstly fixing its “center/point of gravity” so did Jesus:
    He gave “a new commandment” to His followers:
    34.“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
    “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    John 13:35.

Through these words Jesus has fixed the “center of gravity” for the Christian community !
    There was never need for a human "organization" to keep His faithful ones united !
    That commandment works (like a gravitational force) in those who really have faith in Jesus and it produces unity (not uniformity).
    Within this (worldwide) "community" (or ekklesia) the Heavenly Kingdom of God will “come on earth” in short time / at God’s established time.

==========

Regarding the much used phrase:“God doesn’t deal with individuals, only with his organization” there is an inspired scripture proving how God deals with men:

Job 34:29
    "When He keeps quiet, who then can condemn?
    And when He hides His face, who then can behold Him,
    >>> That is, in regard to both nation and man. "

So, Jehovah deals with “both nation and man”/ individuals and group of individuals/people/nation (his people)...

... while He may be "at peace" with a certain His servant , at the same time He may be "angered" over His nation , as a "whole"

... while He may be "at peace" with His "people" , He may manifest His anger over a certain "individual" who proves to be "law transgressor"

Wantingtruth.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes the ancient Hebrews, the civilization that created Yahweh .

These were his chosen people who he guided through his holy spirit,

...........according to the ancient Hebrews.

The leaders of the WTS proclaimed that they were god's chosen organization (1919) by virtue of their truthful and accurate adherence to the written word the bible, in reality they were just commercialized false prophets running their own publishing house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit