BEST BRYANT-SHUNNING NEWSPAPER ARTICLE SO FAR

by MadApostate 20 Replies latest social current

• LDH
    LDH

Oh yes, our beloved MA is back! [8>]

And, of course, he's the ONLY one who's been contacting the media!

WHO DO YOU THINK SET THE FIRE UNDER KOIN TV???
    [8>]

Lisa
    Anti-Pharisee Class

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

First, I would like to thank those folks above who gave me the nice "welcome back"!

IT'S APPRECIATED.

Now, to respond to the IDIOT who was the one who went into convulsions when I first posted re the connection between LONGO and SHUNNING.

Has anyone else noticed that "IT" has been quiet about the "shunning connection" until I showed back up?

AND, IDIOT:

From previous posts, it is OBVIOUS that many others have taken the ball and ran with it with respect to contacting and speaking with various media sources. What does my statement (that you quoted) say??

THIS IS A TEAM SPORT, FOOL!!!

AND, I wish someone would trade you to the other side.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL!

Welcome back, MA. Your chain is way too easy to yank.....

For the record, I vehemently disagreed with your Longo position because your encouraged blaming other JWs, namely his parents. That's a position I still take. NOT because your idea didn't have merit.

Lisa

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I'm really new here, don't have alot to say yet, but I don have a request regarding this newspaper article. There's a couple of articles in that edition, the one on "shunning" is really good. Thanks "M A" for the lead! The thing that REALLY bothers me though is another article at the same site, http://news.statesmanjournal.com/article.cfm?i
    entitled "Bryant Profile Typical of Abuse," or something like that,
    that has some so-called "expert" stating that "even though there were
    no physical signs of abuse," the fact that Bryant "isolated" his family from family and friends in Califronia led this expert to believe that there was domestic violence....Where does this so-called
    expert and this reporter get off seemingly finding this man guilty of domestic abuse without him being able to answer in his defense? I wrote an e-mail to the editor (at the website of the article) and told him or her that their "expert" should do some research on this cult before she gives her "expert" advice!! I mean the one article is
    saying how depressed the wife was because of this "shunning" from family and friends, how Bryant's dad broke off from their joint business when Bryant was DF'ed, how they finally just left California, and then that article claims he ISOLATED his family from their JW family, therefore, there was DOMESTIC ABUSE!!!!!! This is an injustice to a family that had already suffered in life without this undue disrespect in death. I hope that readers here will check out the articles and if you agree that's it's b.s., then LET THE PAPER KNOW....I called the reporter also (JANET DAVIES @ 503-399-6719) and let her know what a disservice she's done. If there was any abuse, it was on the part of that organization and it's active members !

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

The fact that this "___*___ XJW community" could not even get behind this effort to load up the WBTS website records with references from this "Bryant" news article confirms what I posted in my last post a couple weeks ago.

Maybe I should "again" change the title of the thread to "101 Ways to Suck Dog Dicks" so as to be sure to gain the interest of those who didn't participate.

*Edited so those who should not take offense do not do so. Those who should, can feel free to fill in the blank with whatever vile adjective would offend them most.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey, MadA!

Thank you!
    And this sorry-ass XJW DID click on all the links, although I got slightly nauseated rereading the absolutely disingenuous way the WT tries to make itself look loving and righteous when it is nothing of the sort.

And thanks for ALL your efforts. This is IMPORTANT!!!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• mindfield
    mindfield

I really did enjoy reading the article. I really did. As you said, it's the most accurate one so far.

But how do you expect people to say so when you call them "sorry-ass x-JW's"? Reeelllaaaax. Take a deep breath.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey! Has anyone done a search on the WTBS site for "Disfellowship"?

(Sorry - MA -- decided this was off-topic and so made a new thread under "Scandals and Cover-Ups".)

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for the article, MA. But not the diatribe. Sheesh...

• chasson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit