This newbie here just ordered Crisis of Conscience!

by haboob48 12 Replies latest jw friends

• haboob48
    haboob48

Just ordered CofC today! Can't wait to read it, and HOPE I can figure out how to get my family member to read it. BTW my family member was a babtized JW years ago..............they are just going through this crap a 2ND time voluntarily! THEY HATED IT THE FIRST TIME! UGGGGGG!!!! I guess they did a fade going out and a fade going in. Any humorous "names" for this condition would really lighten my mood about it! (just laughing and shaking my head)

haboob48

• flipper
    flipper

HABOOB- Congrats on ordering " Crisis of Conscience . " I'm sure you'll enjoy reading the book as it really reveals what REALLY goes on behind the scenes with Bethel power players. Most JW's don't have a clue how things are really decided back there. Lots of injustices exposed about the WT society in the book as well.

As far as your relative going through this a second time ? I don't know - call it a " glutton for punishment " ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• haboob48
    haboob48

Flipper of all people on here I thought you could come up with something more creative! lol I REALLY don't know what to make of it WHAT THE HECK TO CALL IT! Loved your answer, it made me laugh! THANKS!

• flipper
    flipper

Well, I could say " taking it in the rear twice without lubricant " - but it may offend some people. LOL ! Woops. Uh-oh, I said it. Oh well freedom of speech since I exited a controlling cult. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, congratulations, Haboob!

Let us know what you think of it... Be sure to double-check the info with old Watchtower and Awake magazines, not just the Watchtower Society's DVD...

About your comment:

"I guess they did a fade going out and a fade going in. Any humorous "names" for this condition would really lighten my mood about it! (just laughing and shaking my head)..."

How about - "Fade to Black"

[a movie title?? AND the first "power" ballad by Metallica...!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7C90sLh5Ok

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Great read and I promise you will learn things about this organization that you never new. I think I'll go back and reread it.

• haboob48
    haboob48

Thanks Flipper, Zid and Wanna...........................I can't wait to read it because of hearing about this man through the years. I will let everyone know what I think about it for sure. I was reading on another site today about the book and that was a tease! lol I ordered it from a local bookstore that found it for me, so I hope it is from a place that Raymond's wife will get royalties from it. Thanks again everyone!

Haboob48

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

...no one can be told what the WTS is... you have to see it for yourself...

The Red Pill's on its way.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

You're in for a wild life changing ride! Hope you're ready for it!!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

What about going for the jugular: quote prov.26:11 " just like a dog returning to it`s vomit ,the stupid one is repeating his foolishness" NWT. and 2Pet 2 : 22 verifying that fact.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit