I to have a missing but NEVER found family member, very painful indeed! RIP Whitney!

by haboob48 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• haboob48
    haboob48

I am at such a loss for words, I have stared at this screen for about an hour not knowing how to address this. I feel for the family of this young woman and any way you slice it, closure or no closure, it is the same.

I will however say that the said missing person had just went through a disfellowshipping AND divorce, and there was a dispute over property. It did come to light during this time that my family member was NEVER on any said property and therefore left with NOTHING. Within a year of dfing and divorce, had been added to a MISSING PERSON bulletin, and remains there to this day. This whole situation had pulled apart families of JW's and non jw's, and even elders that not only stepped down, but down and out the door! Could there be a coverup? Within the KH?

I don't want to go in to this to much, as could be figured out by some jehovahs witness stalker. If anyone has similar stories or links to stories, plaese share if possible. Thanks so much, and I will continue to pray for resolve!

• haboob48
    haboob48

To clarify here I was talking about my family members situation and not Whitney H. I worded it kind of unclear there at first, just in case someone misunderstood.

thanks! ........................haboob

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

So sorry about your missing family member. I know it must be very difficult to deal with, never knowing where they are at and if they are safe or even alive. My condolences to you and your family.

PHG

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Deepest sympathy to you and your family. Never knowing what happened or where they are must be unbearable at times.

(PS. I sent you a PM. To access, click on the little blue envelope at the top right of the page. If you get an error mssg., click the arrow top left to go back and then re-click on the envelope. Wasn't sure if anybody told you this already so thought I'd share ) -Leslie-

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'm sorry that you have to endure such a situation, haboob.

I hope you get some answers soon.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I also have a family member that's missing in action. While we're pretty sure that he was killed, the question remains: What happened to him?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@haboob48 (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

@Jadeen (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry for your loss.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

It must be just terrible having a family member missing for so long. Hugs to all who have a hole in their family.

• TOTH
    TOTH

It must be crushing NOT KNOWING if they are ok or not. I would not handle it well I fear.

Prayers to you, your lost one and family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit