ET Carcass Find

by metatron 15 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

There was a hoax alien photo associated with Varginha but I have never read a thorough debunking of the Varginha incident. As far as I know, it's still a mystery.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/10/19/ufo-sightings-pose-danger-to-aviation

I just stumbled over this (above). US News And World Report is pretty mainstream. Of course, they throw in some balloons to back away from asserting too much but I understand that some pilots have been terrified by near collisions with UFO's.

While these ET remains may have been hoaxes so far , I remind myself that 'they only have to be right once'!

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

Oh, and the NASA thing? This is a lengthy subject that can be referenced thru The Living Moon site - which deals with many NASA moon photos and asserted artificial structures in them.

The photo reminds me of the assertions surrounding the now famous image of an officer holding a telegram while squatting down over the supposed weather balloon remains. One researcher claimed that the photo was fine grained enough to read text - that told a very different story.

I'd like to know if the NASA photos of the supposed "Black Knight" satellite are real. It's supposed to be an object in orbit that monitors the earth for ET's !

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Must be a full moon. The loonies are knocking about.

• metatron
    metatron

"loonie"?

Nick Pope - former MOD investigator believes in UFO's as ET's

Lord Hugh Dowding - Commanding Officer of the RAF said UFO's were real and interplanetary

Lord Hill-Norton - Chief of Defense, MOD - testified to ET reality also.

Want quotes from US astronauts?

metatron

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I've seen them, metatron. Doesn't make them any less looney. Weak attempts to appeal to authority to bolster your weak position don't help.

• metatron
    metatron

"Weak"? You mean from from individuals responsible for the defence of the UK, including WW2? Fending off Nazi's? Being experts on aviation? Having security clearances?

and being, by nature of their position, among the most highly vetted individuals in their respective societies?

The same goes for the officers coming forward about UFO interference with nuclear missiles. Men who had their fingers on the button......

Or professional airline pilots... the people whose skill and sanity is critical to get travelers safely through airlanes.

At what point does this become an absurdity? Perhaps my deepest suspicion is true: that even if Full Disclosure occurs, many people will simply deny it. Especially Witnesses.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit