Crazy Watchtower Edition

by biblecheck 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Sometimes The Watchtower takes it too far to find new readers, but this January 2013 issue really takes the cake...

...this will become a collectors item for sure!!

The Watchtower 1 January, 2013 cover

• baltar447
  • free @ last
    free @ last

Bravo! Well done.

*hands clapping*

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

meh...the mushroom cloud from the one about six months back still gets me. Not to mention the Awake in SEPTEMBER 2012 which had a virtual recreation of the 9/11 disaster.

These guys operate on FEAR. Scare the rank and file into thinking that the end is nigh. That way they keep wasting their Saturday mornings peddling this trash.

Doomsday cult, now more than ever. It will take another 50 years, maybe longer, but eventually the rank and file will tire of their sad song.

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

No way! I think the title on the January 2013 Watchtower issue is waaay crazier than anything they have done before!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Actually no, its not

• biblecheck
    biblecheck
    ---> Actually no, its not

oh ho ho ... says you!

well I say - YES it is multiplied by a million point nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine...

nine nine nine ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5VXJXxnNU

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

I havent picked up my mags in like 2.5 months...this isnt real is it? This is just for s**ts and giggles right?

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

OMG...YES EVERYONE ... IT'S FAKE!!!

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

BTW - if you want to see some really classic covers check out Watchtower Covers We'd Like To See

Please note this should only be viewed by members who actually have a sense of humour AND their wits about them - as for the rest...well maybe best give it a miss (...not mentioning any names LostGeneration and OUTLAW)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit