Newb

by Vindico 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Vindico
    Vindico

Whad up, been lurking for a while. I live in New Mexico, I’ve been DF’d for about 20 years. I’m married 13 years have 3 kids and couldn’t be happier. I do my daily lines of coke, screw hookers, smoke weed, beat my wife and party all the time (you know all the things disfellowshipped folks are supposed to do).

No but really, only recently have I come across the forum, and I must say its crazy t o see all the same stuff I’ve gone through over the past 20 years all the emotions and struggles with the family, anger, frustration, guilt blah blah blah. But most of all liberation!

I can fill the pages with my stories or my beliefs, but I won’t bore you with the banal minutia of my life experiences. Yet.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome! Don't worry you won't bore us ... probably! jk

Feel free to discuss the issues, concern or whatever you feel strongly about. Most of us here are pretty understanding folk!

00DAD

• Etude
    Etude

Welcome, you heathen apostate, you religious sinner, you. I commiserate in your happiness away from the Borg!

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Welcome.

I do my daily lines of coke, screw hookers, smoke weed, beat my wife and party all the time (you know all the things disfellowshipped folks are supposed to do).

Current JWs do all that stuff too. They just try not to get caught.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Welcome to the forum!

• Vindico
    Vindico

Thanks for the welcomes.

Feel free to discuss the issues, concern or whatever you feel strongly about. Most of us here are pretty understanding folk!

00DAD

Not really much to say other than for the last 20 I found no desire what so ever to google or find people with the same mentality. I did however constantly Q&A my on my own.

Like, why did I believe this or that and basically redefine my spirituality. I have, for years known that the GB was going to have to change or make something up about the anointed, because they were not diminishing in numbers.

So every now and then I would look up what ever BS they spewed as “new light” this is how I found the forum.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seems more and more roads are leading away from Rome...

...to here.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Have you read, "Crisis of Conscience" by Ray Franz, yet???

• flipper
    flipper

VINDICO- Welcome to freedom of expression and freedom of mind my friend. Nice to have you here ! Look forward to getting to know you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vindico
    Vindico

Zid- I have years ago, not the revised edition

Flippa- Thanks and back at ya, i've enjoyed reading your posts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit