The master plan?

by Honeybucket 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

What do you thinkd the governing body's master plan is? Build a "vatican city" for JW in canada? Then plot to take over the world? Im still working the details of this in my mind. I always ask myself, "What is the purpose behind this cult, what makes these people think they got God in their cell phones? Do they believe or can see through the bullshit. What the goal of it all, In the end.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

To be the only survivors of the inevitable near-extinction of our species.

• sir82
    sir82

Master plan?

"What do we need to do to maintain the lifestyle to which we are accustomed?"

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

As with every good business plan (it's a business, let's face it), the value of planning is not in the plan itself, it is in the planning process.

As much as I like to call them stupid and self-absorbed, the plan that emerges behind the scenes has little to do with what we see on the surface or what is parlayed in rags for R&F consumption...

What that plan ultimately ends up being - we don't yet know.

Neither do they.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The governing bodies master plan is for none of them to have to get a job

at 7-11.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

We'll probably never know what's going on in their heads. They're more likely to be delusional. Power does that to you.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Same as it's always been- How to spin doctrine in order to keep the next generation entrenched. It's about survival.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Lots of speculation on here in the past, and right now on other threads, but I reckon Sir82 nailed it above.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What do you thinkd the governing body's master plan is?..

Considering the WBT$ expects everyone to die..

Except those loyal to the WBT$..

It would have to be "World Domination" by the..

WBT$ 8 Governing Popes..

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/governing-body-jesus.jpg

Somewhere there is a Circus searching for..

8 Missing Clowns..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The GB Master Plan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit