Two more deaths.

by Decided 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Decided
    Decided

I went to see my good friend in a nursing home[he had been there about 3 weeks] and when I walked into his room his eyes were open and he had his glasses on. I said hi. He didn't answer so I shook his leg. He didn't respond. I looked to see if he was breathing and he was dead. I went to the nurse and told her and left. I really miss him. We used to take rides out in the country and the last time I saw my first cousin, Judy, he was with me. She died a few days ago too. So many of my relatives and friends are dying. I'm having a hard time coping with all this stuff going on.

I'm still trying to recover from my hospital stay, taking medicine and having lab work done and going to doctors. Maybe I'll be back to normal soon.

Ken

• flipper
    flipper

So sorry, Ken. That is so much to deal with. Please take care, you are in our thoughts. Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

My condolences...I know you're going thru a tough time, but hang in there!

• cofty
    cofty

Ken that must have been a terrible shock. I'm so sorry.

• whathappened
    whathappened

My mother just died in July and it is difficult when you know they are no longer there. I'm sorry to hear that you lost two people you were close to in such a short period of time.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

So sorry for your losses. I know it can be very hard to lose someone close to you. I hope things improve for you.

PHG

• poppers
    poppers

So sorry for your loss. It must have been quite a shock to be the one who found him. Deepest condolences on the loss of two friends in such a short time.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sorry to hear of your bereavements Ken. On top of the health stresses that's a big load.

If it's any consolation, I'm doing chemo at the moment and can empathise with your health challenges. If your coping capacity is being seriously challenged, don't be afraid to mention it to the health practitioners you are dealing with and seek professional support if you feel you need it.

I hope things begin to improve from here.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Decided - I'm so sorry. It has to be truly horrible to have been the one to find him.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My deepest sympathy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit